- Created: May 6, 2013
- Updated: December 12, 2017
- Distance49 km
- Time0 s
- Speed0.0 km/h
- Min altitude23 m
- Peak265 m
- Climb743 m
- Descent753 m
HELLY HANSEN, 2013 KILLARNEY ADVENTURE RACE.
59 KM ROUTE.
- Start: Kate Kearneys Cottage
- Finish: Torc Waterfall Transition
- Distance: 35Km
- Description: Pick your bike up at Kate Kearneys Cottage and start this amazing cycle with breathtaking views around every corner. On this stage you will encounter steep fast downhill cycling with sharp corners as you negotiate you way through this challenging section.
- Terrain: Sealed road, varying in quality from good to gravel and potholes. Road bike is preferable.
- Features: one of the best cycle route in Ireland up through the Gap of Dunloe. The climb out of the Black Valley is tough. Also on route pass, Molls gap, ladies view, Lakes of Killarney and the eagles nest to name a few.
To see the route, use our Map of Ireland and Sat Nav tools on our website and our GPS maps on our free ActiveME iPhone and Android App to find and follow the route. Feel free to send us your photos and add you own star rating, comments or suggestions below.