- Created: May 5, 2013
- Updated: March 12, 2018
- Distance2 km
- Time0 s
- Speed0.0 km/h
- Min altitude17 m
- Peak24 m
- Climb8 m
- Descent8 m
HELLY HANSEN, 2013 KILLARNEY ADVENTURE RACE.
27 KM ROUTE
Register Here: www.killarneyadventurerace.ie
Stage 3 Kayak Section
- Start: Dundag Beach on the shores of the Lakes of Killarney
- Finish: Dundag Beach on the shores of the Lakes of Killarney
- Distance: 1.5Km
- Description: Kayak a circular route around the spectacular clear waters of Muckross Lake on double sit on top kayaks
- Equipment: We provide you with all the required equipment: double sit on top kayak, paddle, Buoyancy aid, water safety.
- Features: Time to take a breather! From the still water of the Lakes of Killarney you will see Torc and Mangerton Mountain.
- Restrictions: Competitors cannot bring their own Kayaks they must use provided double sit on top Kayaks & paddles. Buoyancy aid must be worn at all times.