- Created: May 5, 2013
- Updated: December 12, 2017
- Distance975.00 m
- Time0 s
- Speed0.0 km/h
- Min altitude20 m
- Peak31 m
- Climb10 m
- Descent11 m
HELLY HANSEN 2013 KILLARNEY ADVENTURE RACE.
27 KM ROUTE.
Register Here: www.killarneyadventurerace.ie.
Stage 2 Transition Run.
- Start: Torc Waterfall Transition
- Finish: Dundag Beach on the shores of the Lakes of Killarney
- Distance: 0.8Km
- Description: After dropping off your bike at transition area there is a short run down to the kayak stage on the shores of the Middle Lake or Muckross Lake
- Terrain: Gravel road and sandy / stone beach.
- Features: The legs will be like jelly after the bike but you will have views of the Lakes of Killarney and you will get a good look at Torc Mountain which is one of the mountains you will have to summit.
To see the route, use our Map of Ireland and Sat Nav tools on our website and our GPS maps on our free ActiveME iPhone and Android App to find and follow the route. Feel free to send us your photos and add you own star rating, comments or suggestions below.