- Distance16.78 km
- Time0 s
- Speed0.0 km/h
- Min altitude19 m
- Peak55 m
- Climb154 m
- Descent143 m
HELLY HANSEN, 2013 KILLARNEY ADVENTURE RACE.
- 27 KM ROUTE.
- Register Here: www.killarneyadventurerace.ie
Stage 1 - National Park Cycle
- Start: The Gleneagle Hotel
- Finish: Torc Waterfall Transition
- Distance: 12Km
- Description: Starting in the Gleneagle Hotel in a rolling start this stage will take you along a cycle route around Muckross House in Killarney National Park. A road bike, mountain bike or a hybrid bike is suitable for this route
- Terrain: Sealed road & gravel track.
- Features: Stunning views of the Lakes of Killarney as the Cycle route take you around the lakes.
To see the route, use our Map of Ireland and Sat Nav tools on our website and our GPS maps on our free ActiveME iPhone and Android App to find and follow the route. Feel free to send us your photos and add you own star rating, comments or suggestions below.