The Killarney National Park is probably one of the most beautiful places in Ireland to witness amazing landscape and exciting plant and wildlife. With it's beautiful lakes and mountains it is an area that, once visited, leaves an impression that will not be forgotten. Take the chance to get away from the busy roads and towns to unwind on lake shore beaches, relax on moss covered limestone floors of ancient woodlands, park the bike and hike the slopes of challenging or easily managed mountain peaks, jump on a boat and take a trip through the lakes with your bike on board toward the famous Gap Of Dunloe, or simply cycle to Ross castle and Ross island with it's ancient copper mines and special conservation areas... All just a few minutes cycling from our shop which is very conveniently situated in Killarney town on the doorstep of the National Park.
There are so many beautiful places to see and so much to tell. Lyne's Rent a Bike is a family run business by two brothers native to Killarney. Having lived in Killarney all their lives and explored as much of the National Park as possible, by boat, by bicycle and by foot, they are bursting with local knowledge about all the park has to offer. On top of giving you all the equipment you need for what may be a half-hour,easy cycle or a full week cycle-tour we can give you all the local knowledge that will really help you get the best experience from your visit to Killarney.
A small selection of 1hr to 7 day Cycles in Killarney National Park and the surroundings include:
- Muckross Lake Loop Cycle, Killarney National Park
- Cycle and Boat Tour around Killarney Lakes and Gap of Dunloe
- Gap of Dunloe and Black Valley Cycle Loop Cycle from Killarney National Park
- Ring of the Reeks Loop Cycle, MacGillycuddy's Reeks Mountains and Killarney NP
- Ring of Kerry Cycle Loop from Killarney
- Ladies View Cycle from Killarney National Park
- Cycle Loop taking in Killarney, Kilgarvan, Kenmare, Molls Gap, Torc Waterfall and Killarney National Park