- Created: February 27, 2013
- Updated: December 12, 2017
Gleann Fia is a large Victorian style Country Guesthouse, with many attractive features, including complimentary wi-fi internet access, free parking and private gardens with Woodland and River walks.
Guest Overview and Facilities
- Breakfast offers a buffet and choice of cooked breakfast
- Guest lounge offers music and reading library with open fires, a conservatory and seated patio area
- Complimentary hot drinks and snacks / chilled guest cabinet
- Close to Killarney National Park and Lakes, Muckross House & Gardens, Torc Waterfall, Ross Castle, Aghadoe and the Gap of Dunloe
- Daily trips to the Ring of Kerry, Dingle and Beara Penninsulas can be arranged
- Located 1.5km from Killarney town with plenty pubs, restaurants, etc
All bedrooms are individually styled, some decorated with antiques and all have views of the surrounding gardens, woodlands and river flowing through the grounds. All rooms have DD / Multi TV / WIFI enabled / Guest bedroom and bathroom accessories.
We are open Year round, including Christmas and New Year with attractive Seasonal overnight rates, Special Offers and secure on line reservations
- Horse riding
- Mountain and Hill walks
- Killarney National Park
- Killarney Town with plenty pubs, restaurants, etc