Located in the safe and sheltered waters of Derrynane Harbour, County Kerry, Derrynane Sea Sports has been a haven for holidaymakers seeking fun, adventure and water sports for 26 years. Activities provided by this family run business include sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, bodyboarding, waterskiing, wakeboarding, surfing and snorkelling. Tuition is also possible with qualified instructors.
- Tralee Bay Maritime Centre, Fenit, Tralee and Bay Area, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- Waterworld Dive Centre and Watersports, Maharees, Castelgregory, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- Valentia Island Sea Sports, Knightstown, Wild Atlantic Way, Kerry, Ireland
- Top of the Rock, Pod Páirc and Walking Centre, Drimoleague, West Cork, Ireland
- Cappanalea Outdoor Activity and Education Centre, Caragh Lake, Co.Kerry, Ireland
Why advertise with ActiveMe.ie?
Advertise directly to tourists searching this page
Targeted advertising by location / destination
Targeted advertising on other popular pages
Tourists need a place to stay, food, tours, activities
Use ActiveMe to promote tourism locally