The Smugglers Inn - Guesthouse, Bar and Restaurant - was originally a 180 year old farmhouse restored by the Hunt Family in 1980. Situated on the Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way, we can be found nestled by a long sandy beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Waterville Golf Links - a haven for golfers, fishermen, walkers and anyone who enjoys fine scenery. Well known for our warm hospitality and comfortable en suite bedrooms - all complete with wifi, TV, hairdryers, tea/coffee facilities and breathtaking sea/mountain views. The award winning gourmet restaurant is world famous for its fresh fish and local meat dishes with dishes prepared by Chef/Proprietor Henry Hunt. Specialities include Shellfish Medley, Black Sole & Kerry Lamb. Serving A La Carte, Bar Food, Early Bird, Vegetarian & Children's Menus.
- Sandy Bay Caravan and Camping Park, Castlegregory, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- Woodlands Caravan and Camping Park, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- White Sands Hotel, Ballyheigue, Tralee and Bay Area, Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- O’Connor’s Bar and Guesthouse, Cloghane, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- Harbour House, Leisure Centre and Restaurant, Maharees, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
Why advertise with ActiveMe.ie?
Advertise directly to tourists searching this page
Targeted advertising by location / destination
Targeted advertising on other popular pages
Tourists need a place to stay, food, tours, activities
Use ActiveMe to promote tourism locally