Located on the Wild Atlantic Way between Caherdaniel and Castlecove on a beautiful sandy beach, O'Carrolls Cove is Irelands only Beach Side Restaurant and Bar. With breathtaking views of Kenmare Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, the Cove is famous for its turquoise waters, gulf stream, white sandy beaches and the abundance of dolphins, seals and other sea life. O'Carroll's Cove is well known for its • Fresh 100% Irish local seafood & juicy steaks • home-made stone baked pizza • Scones, cakes and ice cream at the Coffee Dock • A menu variety for all tastes including Gluten free dishes.
- Spillane’s Bar and Seafood Restaurant, Castlegregory, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- Kate Brownes Pub and Restaurant, Ardfert, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- The Crossbar Bar and Restaurant, Gurteen, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Ring of Kerry Hotel and Restaurant, Cahersiveen, Kerry, Ireland
- Goldens of Kells, The Quarry Restaurant and Gift Shop, Kells, Ring of Kerry, Ireland
Why advertise with ActiveMe.ie?
Advertise directly to tourists searching this page
Targeted advertising by location / destination
Targeted advertising on other popular pages
Tourists need a place to stay, food, tours, activities
Use ActiveMe to promote tourism locally