Barbara is a Professional Landscape Photographer, Graphic Artist and Designer with an extensive archive of panoramic photographs of the Skellig Coast along the Ring of Kerry and the Wild Atlantic Way.
Her atmospheric images capture many places of historical and archaeological interest, people and events, townscapes andlandscapes, seascapes, islands, beaches, sunsets and dark skies, mountains and lakes, birds and animals.
Look at www.facebook.com/iveraghpanoramics and www.facebook.com/skelligcoast
A founding member of Gallery One Arts and Crafts Guild, a popular local arts and crafts co-operative with a shop in the centre of Cahersiveen which first opened in 2004, Barbara’s creative techniques are applied across a number of mediums, her pictures, canvasses, prints, greeting cards and unique vista postcards are on view and available to buy.
Photographic and Design Services include:
- Image Creation and Photographs for canvasses, prints and picture displays.
- Design and Photography for brochures, books, websites, display panels and advertising.
- Photograph Restoration and Reprographics of historical documents and photographs.
- Skellig Coast Tourism Group
- Valentia Island Heritage Museum
- Heritage Iveragh
- The Barracks Heritage Centre, Cahersiveen
- Cahersiveen Marina
- Cork University Press
- Irish Arts Review Magazine
- The Phoenix Restaurant, Dingle Peninsula
- Bonane Heritage Park, Kenmare
- Molly Gallivan’s Cottage and Traditional Farm, Kenmare
- Kerry Geopark, Sneem
- Waterville Craft Market and Heritage Gallery
- Mortimer’s Mannix Point Camping and Caravan Park
- Professional Landscape Photographer, Graphic Artist and Designer.