Goldens of Kells, The Quarry Restaurant and Gift Shop is a family run business and an ideal place to take a well earned break on the world famous Ring of Kerry and Wild Atlantic Way scenic drives. The Quarry Restaurant is located above the Craft shop serving Breakfast, Lunch, illy Coffee and light snacks such as scones, cookies and tarts with some of Ireland best scenic views across Dingle Bay to the Atlantic Ocean. We are located half way between Glenbeigh and Cahersiveen Town. We also provide a filling Station, Bureau De Change, Tourist Information point, Food Store, Nature Walk and Pats Craft Shop which stock Top Quality Irish Crafts alongside world renowned brands such as Donegal Tweeds, Waterford Handmade Glass, Target dry and Beleek China to name but a few.
- Spillane’s Bar and Seafood Restaurant, Castlegregory, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- Kate Brownes Pub and Restaurant, Ardfert, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Irelands Wild Atlantic Way
- O’Carroll’s Cove, Beachside Bar and Seafood Restaurant, Caherdaniel, Kerry, Ireland
- The Crossbar Bar and Restaurant, Gurteen, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Ring of Kerry Hotel and Restaurant, Cahersiveen, Kerry, Ireland
Why advertise with ActiveMe.ie?
Advertise directly to tourists searching this page
Targeted advertising by location / destination
Targeted advertising on other popular pages
Tourists need a place to stay, food, tours, activities
Use ActiveMe to promote tourism locally