Coakley Consulting Engineers provide range of services to both the private and public sector from development planning and other projects as outlined below. In particular, Coakley Consulting Engineers can provide Traffic Impact Assessment (TIA) Reports and Traffic and Transport Assessment (TTA) Reports as part of your planning application. Click here for more detail about our Traffic, Transport and Road Design services.
In addition, Coakley Consulting Engineers also provide a range of other engineering services to the travel and tourism industry such as driving, cycling or walking route signage audits, road sign design, tourism site and access assessments, road and junction design, audits of tourism infrastructure and facilities, walking and cycle path design and trail auditing, car park design and vehicle turning assessments, pedestrian and cycle counters and surveys, visitor surveys, tourism questionnaires, accessibility audits, GPS route surveys, mapping and more. These services are provided to our sister business, ActiveMe Tourism Media and Heritage Services, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Coakley Consulting Engineers provide a variety of specialist traffic and transport services, including:
- Traffic and Transport Assessment (TTA) Report
- Traffic Impact Assessment (TIA) Report
- Road Safety Audit (RSA) Report
- Transport Planning Services
- Site Feasibility and Access Assessment Reports
- Site Access Assessment and Sight lines and Junction Visibility Analysis
- Junction Analysis and Detailed Junction Design
- Traffic Modelling
- Traffic Management Plans
- Construction Management Plans
- Mobility Management Plans
- Preliminary and Detailed Road and Junction Design
- Designing for Deliveries and Service Vehicles,
- Analysis of swept paths for multiple vehicle types, AutoTrack
- Road Safety Audits and Safety Reviews
- Accessiblity Audits and Road Design for Mobility Impaired
- Traffic Count Surveys and Speed Surveys
- Traffic input for Air and Noise Assessments
- Car Park Layout Design for both Surface and Multi-storey and more
- Expert Witness Services
Coakley Consulting Engineers have significant project experience, past and present in the preparation of Traffic Reports for projects throughout Ireland of varying type, scale and complexity from schools to one off houses, to developments of approximately 2,000 residential units (Dun Laoghaire), 30,000sqm retail development (Clonmel), 40,000sqm retail development (Limerick), Traffic Management Plans for large events (Ring of Kerry Cycle and Killarney Races), major transportation strategies for towns, development plans, airports and more.
We can help with a variety of development planning issues, including traffic impacts, traffic studies and reports, access issues, junction design, visibility and sightlines, traffic hazards, Road Safety Audits, Traffic Management and can also help respond to any traffic, transport and roads related planning objections and appeals by members of the public and government bodies including the NRA.
Our services can be used at all stages of the planning application process including feasibility, submissions for development or local area plans, pre-planning, planning applications, RFI, CFI, submissions, objections and First and Third Party Appeals to An Bord Pleanala.
Our transport planning services including, Land Use and Transportation Studies for Towns/Cities, Mobility Management Plans (MMP), Event Management and Traffic Management Plans, Travel Plans for Communities, Businesses and Schools, Surface Access plans for Airports, Pedestrian and Cycle Strategies, Public Transport Strategies, Delivery Vehicle Management Strategies, Business Cases for Capital Investment, Event Management Plans and Intelligent Transport Systems.
We can also arrange independent Road Safety Audits (RSA) and traffic counts and parking surveys (including OD and on-street), and provide expert Consultation services including:
- Legal Expert Witness Services
- Public consultation
- Focus groups and questionnaires
Contact Brian now on 086 302 9935 for a free consultation or by clicking here
A project portfolio and CV is available on request.