Share your own favourite walks, cycles, surf spots or many other activities
The online Submit process is easy!
- Fill in the title, activity type, county and nearest town
- Use ONLY one Method to map your activity 1) Draw 2) Upload a GPS file 3) Use map grid references
- Find handy tips for mapping and drawing your activity here
- Photos make routes easy to follow and appealing. Add a good one for your cover photo.
- Remember to SAVE YOUR MAP when finished
- Its best if you describe the route and your experience well. Your map and photos will help you in this task
- Find the correct Ordnance Survey Ireland (OSi) map reference number here and for Northern Ireland here.
- Click 'Submit' when you have finished. It may take a few seconds to upload all your info and photos
- Remember you can always contact us to edit or update your guide at any time.
Using the App to submit is the easiet and best fun (App coming soon)
- Our App is the easiest and fastest method to submit your own aadventures to us
- Click 'Tracker' and 'Start' and away you go!
- The App will record the route or point live with GPS as you walk or wherever you are
- Take a photo with the App, and it will pin the exact location of the photo on your map (max 15 photos)
- If you wish, you can pause recording the route if you stop for a break (this will be automatic in the future)
- Once you're finished, click 'Pause', then 'Save & Close'
- Your track will be stored on your phone and uploaded to ActiveMe.ie (which may take a few minutes, wi-fi is best)
Remember, if you’re an established or budding travel writer please get in touch to create, sell and promote your own Premium Guides and earn commisson on any sales. See how to create a Premium Guide here.